We LOVE them! Even though "Nortons" have them too...All the Pritchards claim chubby cheeks as "Pritchard Cheeks".
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Trip with Jared and Colby
OK, so I got a call from my cousin Karissa on Tuesday saying she was going to be in Texas on Wednesday. I haven't seen her in about 3 years, so I was more than happy to meet her somewhere near Dallas. She was buying a 4runner...it's beautiful! Anyways, I have a friend (Erica Starr) who lives in Keller, Texas. Karissa was going to be in Arlington...Keller is directly north of Arlington. So I called Erica to see if I could come visit her while I was in the area. It was a 2hr. 45min. drive to Erica's. Good thing I had my little nephew Colby with me. He LOVES his "baby Jared". Surprisingly, Jared did awesome on the way up...it was the way back that was loud! We got to Erica's house, took a little tour of it and made ourselves at home. Colby was pro at using the Dish TV. It was so nice to chat with Erica and see her beautiful home. Thanks Erica, you were a great host! I had no batteries in my camera so I wasn't able to take any pictures with her. :( We stayed a couple hours and then left to meet Karissa. They got a little turned around trying to meet up with me but I found them. We all got a bite to eat and chit chatted a little. Colby was too funny. In one of the pictures he is trying to make Jared smile. It was hilarious because he would make the same high pitched voice I would make to Jared when trying to get him to smile. Karissa thought he was a hoot! He was just so "matter of fact". Like when Karissa pointed out that she had red-eye in one of the pictures, Colby was like, "Jared has red eye too...see, right in the middle of his eye". Then later he went with Arron to the car and was saying, "look Val's back window rolls down, does yours?" It was just so funny how independent and outspoken he was. Right away he wanted to take pictures of every one when we sat down to eat. In fact all the pictures but like one were taken by Colby(6yrs. old). His momma(Heather) tought him well! He did a great job...he made it very easy to get people to smile! :) Karissa just had to take a picture with him before she left. I couldn't blame her...he's just too cute! He is definitely welcome to come on future trips with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment