Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Sneek peak!



Jared and I went to the lake last weekend. Scott was out doing "holy things." He was driving for the youth temple trip to San Antonio. What a good YM's President! :) Jared and I went with Sarah and James to Marble Falls to have some weekend-fun for Sarah's B-Day. He loved the lake! The guy at the dock said he had to ware the vest at all times and that he would probably hate it and cry...as you can see he didn't care much. He just chewed on it a little and used it as a recliner along with the Bumbo. In the sun his hair is super light...we were going pretty fast when I took the drooley/spikey picture. Sarah and James have some pictures also...but I want to post them all at once. So here's a sneak peak at what's to come!


No comments: