
I have often had sweet moments with my little guy like this one. I was looking at the "Willow Tree" figurines(making a Christmas list) and had to get up and calm Jared down from crying. He had been sleeping and woke up crying from what I think was gas, lack of sleep, too much food, and a stuffy nose. I was holding him and was rocking him and thought about this statue. I love holding him like this. i love smelling his little head and giving him countless kisses as I rock him to sleep. I love it even more when he makes little half talk/half moaning sounds. I love being his mommy and can't wait to get this statue to remind me of these precious moments with my little baby boy.



1 comment:
I love the willow tree figurines too! I had to put mine away for a while, till I find a cabinet or something to put them in because we have wood floors and anytime they would fall off the shelf, their heads would pop off. How sad huh! So they are put away till I find something to enclose them in!:)
Post a Comment