Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Stockings Were Hung!


After going over to Candice's mom's house and seeing her Christmas decorations I couldn't wait to get started. So I Started yesterday and finished today! I Did EVERYTHING myself! Scott better do the lights when we get home form Arkansas.

We just need to find a cute stocking for Jared. I am so excited that we are going to have our first official "family Christmas." It was nice with just Scott and Me, but I have always looked forward to having our own little family (with kids) Christmas. Being married i have found that everyone does Christmas different. I, of coarse feel that the way my family did things was the best. Scott feels the same way about his family traditions. The cool thing is that we now get to create our own little mix 'n match to make it just perfect for us!

No comments: