Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Fredericksburg, TX


Scott wanted to get out of the house this weekend and drive somewhere fun. We were going to go to the Blue Bell Creamery but they are closed on the weekends. Scott and I LOVE ice cream! So you can imagine our disappointment. :) Anyways, we went to Fredericksburg instead and had a blast. We ran into his sister Heather and her family including her in-laws. I was well worth the drive. Here are some pictures.




1 comment:

Cooper Squared said...

Chris and I went there a few weeks before Christmas and stayed in a really cute B&B. We had a blast. I loved the little (and I mean little) outdoor skating rink. We are sweets for days there.
We really need to get together. Things have been so busy with the holidays and now we are going to be in Utah the next week, but I will call you when we get back...for sure!