Here are some pictures from Jared's Birthday.

He was a little shy about blowing out the candle...even with mommy there to help...

and with daddy there to help...look at his face! He was looking at everyone staring at him.

He's thinking about it...but nope...daddy blew them out for him.
Some of his friends, Bode and Becca

Yummy cupcakes!

More friends, Zander and Maggie

Opening presents....CARS!

Maggie wanted to open the presents too!

Jared and Zander checking out Jared's new car

Jared and Maggie dancing on a box
Cool Jeep
Jared had a great time. I wanted to invite so many other friends but am glad I didn't. I think it was hectic enough with the amount of kids we had. Thanks to everyone for all his fun toys!
4 comments:
Thanks for inviting us, Zander loves birthday parties!! Happy Birthday, Jared!
Looks like such a big boy. Hes really cute
Oh Val...I can't believe how big Jared is! I'm freaking out that he's 2!! It looks like he had a wonderful party. As always wish we could have been there. Love and miss you sooo much! Happy Birthday Jared!!
where did he get his shyness from? i love that face, though . . . where he's like, "everyone stop staring." cracks me up!
Post a Comment