This was Jared's first time going to see the monster trucks. Scott won tickets off the radio. Jared was mesmerized by the huge trucks. He made the most noise when the tractors came out.
It was very loud.

Bode shared his ear things with Lexi




Schwartz Family

Jared and James

Scott, Jared and Bode

Video of Jared loving the tractors.
2 comments:
I can't believe you took Lexi to that! Those trucks are REALLY loud, very FUN though! I wanted to take Zander to see them, but I didn't know they were here until the week after :( Oh well, maybe next time. Looks like you had fun.
i'm sure you will have to take jared to a lot more of those as he grows! colby called me and told me all about the show. i figured you would've stayed home, though . . . you're better than me!
Post a Comment