I bought Jared this Jump-O-Lene Back in May
What a face!
This was his first time eating corn on the Cob...look how well he cleaned that thing!
Hey, Save me a piece of that corn!
Bode & Jared stuck...they were able to climb out eventually
Our Relief Society Gardening Group learned how to do "Square Foot Gardens." I made my box a while ago and filled it with dirt. When I came out the next morning my dogs had dug out most of the dirt and ripped up the weed cloth at the bottom. The beasts are lucky to still have a home! Luckily my good friend Leslie let me have the left over Pete-moss and vermiculite to make more. Orginally it had cost about $30 to make the mixture(which includes compost) that would fill the 4x4' box. ANYWAYS, I made this ghetto cage and eventually planted seeds...4 days later I had sprouts!



5 comments:
I love Jared's face first pic of him eating corn on the cob. SO FUNNY!
Your garden looks great!!
love the garden cage :)
I am so proud of Leslie for sharing this experience with all of your RS sisters. She bought me the book several years ago as a Christmas present. It is exciting that it is being put to good use.
You are hilarious!! (my mom got a kick out of the whole seed thing!) I am glad your garden is doing so well!!!!
i need help planting my own garden! however, i can't keep those cats away from my planter. they're in it again and have left their droppings everywhere :( might be time for catfood and benadryl!
Post a Comment