We LOVE them! Even though "Nortons" have them too...All the Pritchards claim chubby cheeks as "Pritchard Cheeks".
Thursday, February 14, 2008
love'n it
So I finally broke down and bought a laptop. I am such a cheep'o. Anyways, with Scott's business picking up and his birthday right around the corner, I thought I would be a nice wife and let him get laptop. I must say, I am loving this gift...you know what's his is mine also! He used it today with a client and just looked so handsome all dressed business and everything. I am so proud of him. I know that he will be successful in this business. Already I have seen a huge change in everything he does. Just the other day our friend was so shocked at how much Scott was talking. He is just so confident and positive. That is what I love about this company and its leaders. They all uplift each other and leave no room for doubt. I only wish Scott was licensed in every state, so we could come visit and help everyone. Until then, you all are welcome to come visit...we still have one more room and the couch. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm right with you! Jason and I both have laptops now and we LOVE them!
Post a Comment