He got some fun little books that I will have to post later...I'll take pictures of each page with his face in them...one of them has a hole in each page for your face.
I am so excited that I found a Birthday Plate! I grew up with a plate that said "YOU'RE THE BEST" that we would use on our birthdays. I couldn't find that plate so this one will have to do. By the way, he did touch the flame...but he's crazy like that and he didn't get burnt.(Don't call CPS!) Here are some of the pictures...




4 comments:
I cant believe your baby is 1 already. So crazy...hes super cute though.
Happy Birthday, Jared!
I cant believe that he's 1! Wow. It looks like he had a good birthday. i totally understand the church thing we have late church too and I hate it!
Happy Birthday Jared! I totally forgot to send you a card! A birthday plate... a cute idea! Maybe I'll do that! I'll need to do it this year so that Josh can say that he got to use it too (he's 18 this year! Yikes!). :-)
Post a Comment