Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dishwasher Miracle!

Ok, so do you ever have stuff left on your dishes(etching or spots) after you've run them through a dishwasher cycle? Well this is the answer to your prayers.
Whenever I would start to rinse dishes at my friend Sarah's house she would yell at me. She would tell me to just put them in the dishwasher as is. So I put them in and thought she was crazy. Nope! Those bad boys came out sparkly clean, just like in the commercials. She doesn't even use Jet Dry to help with etching. This stuff does it all. I guess she found out about it on Consumer Reports. I think it's a little more pricey than the other detergents on the market...but hey, you don't have to pre-wash or add Jet Dry(which is expensive.) Anyways, I haven't tried the Cascade Complete with Bleach...but why change or experiment when this is such a wonderful product?!! So seriously...go buy some today! I don't ever write about anything like this but I had to share because of the amazing results I got.

No comments: