We went to Mission Bay and played at the playground. They have a awesome play area and to top it all off you are right next to the water...BEAUTIFUL! It wasn't until this trip down to San Diego that it even considered ever living in San Diego again. I think because I have a little one that can play at parks and actually have fun. Not only that but my friend pointed out how much easier it is to live a healthy life style there. You can pretty much play outside every day or during the rainy season, once a week. San Diego is gonna have to wait though.
We went to see my grandparents. Grandpa Joe is not a picture taker though :( It was a lot of fun seeing them and hanging out.
Yeeaaah, this picture is something else! We took like five and not one of them was great. I love it though...especially Scott's face!



No comments:
Post a Comment