Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our Trip to Utah and more!

Here are Jared and Cumorah playing on the floor.

She is tough!

Jared loves his cousin Cumorah

Taking a bath with Tank...they had so much fun playing with the toys and making bubble beards!

Here are some pictures at Silver Lake...it was beautiful! It made us want to pitch a tent and camp overnight!




I love this picture...just wish it wasn't so dark!


Taking a break.



We had a blast hanging out with Amanda, the kids and Jacob...and Sam. Unfortunately I was totally sick. I was going to try to wait until I was at least 12weeks to tell everyone but I feel that it is way to obvious that I'm pregnant. 7 weeks and counting...I am hopeful that this pregnancy will be a great success and that my body will carry to full term. Now I just have to get through the next few weeks of nausea and the rest is free sailing. Wish me luck and keep checking back for updates.


pregnancy calendar

12 comments:

Heidi said...

Uh huh... that is why you wanted us to go look at your blog! I had just checked it! Anyways...

CONGRATS SCOTT & VAL (and Jared too!)!! Yea!! I am so glad it's not me!! Let's party! When's the due date, roughly?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling me!!!
YAY!!!How fun another baby!!
I'm with Heidi...Glad its not me.Haha ...Have fun =D

Call me when you can.We have lots to catch up on.
I love you !! Congrats to you and Scott and your cute growing family.

princesss said...

Congrats you guys!!! We are expecting our 5th in October, another boy, so we will have 4 boys and 1 girl. We are sooo happy for ya'll!!!

All Our Love,
Chantelle, Matt and Family

The Starrs said...

I've been waiting for this announcement! Congratulations - I am so happy for you both.

Tobi said...

Congrats Val on your pregnancy. I'm so happy for you. Your trip tp Utah sounds like a lot of fun even if you couldn't totally enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

congrats . . . yet another kid i have to babysit. hahaha! love you guys!

Kathryn Cooper said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting! I hope everything goes well and that you're not feeling sick for too long. I have 10 more weeks, and I'm feeling huge!

Nicki said...

Congrats Valerie. We are really excited for you guys. I got 2 weeks on you though :). I totally agree the first part is the worse!

Anonymous said...

Congrats and we will pray for everything to go well and smoothly.

Woolverton Girl said...

Congrats you guys! It looks like you had lots of fun in Utah! I hope everything goes well & you have another beautiful, healthy baby! We found out yesterday that we are having another boy. So, Zander's gonna have a little brother!

Kristy said...

Congratulations Val! I'm so excited that you are preggers with your second! Woo Hoo for babies!

Nick said...

Congratulations!! My wife is actually prego with our second. I think we're right at 16 weeks?? Maybe 17. Due on Jan. 4th but pushing to have this thing out by the 31st to get an extra $1000 and an extra exemption! I think we can do it!!