Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Party in my tummy song

Jared loves this song as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is creepy
-Jeimilee

SNSsoup said...

I'm so HAPPY to hear that Jared loves YO GABBA GABBA! Our boys love the show- especially the silly songs and the funny kids that dance on the show. Our friend actually has appeared on the show a couple of times and he works on its production. He's a guitarist for the Aquabats- a couple of the guys from the group decided to create the show for their kids (they're LDS). Sorry I never got back to you about your question regarding the little missionary piggy banks- been busy. I believe they have missionary banks that represent other ethnicities. Check Deseret Book or Seagull Book. Love reading your blog and seeing pictures of your little boy- he's adorable.Take care- Love Stephanie