We made the LONG drive to San Diego starting on Sunday and got here Monday. The drive was surprisingly not as painful as I thought it might be. Jared watched some DVDs and slept...my little angel! I now know the feeling of having something I did during childhood come full circle in my own child. Jared watched his favorite Disney movie, Cars 4 times! Do you remember doing this to your parents? I think I did it with The Little Mermaid and would even pause the movie and try to Draw her dress. Anyways, being almost 30 weeks pregnant, I really had no problems with the drive. In fact, Scott had to stop more than I did. He was drinking a 64oz. Dr. Pepper...I have to say, he only had one each day...but made up for it with LOTS of candy!
Now that we are here we want to try to eat all the yummy Mexican food that they don't have in Texas and a little In N Out Burgers in between! I will be hitting the gym hard when I get back...well you know, maybe I'll go swim some laps on days I wouldn't have gone to the gym. Anyways, I'll post pictures as I get them. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
P.S. Sorry again for not sending out x-mas cards this year...maybe you'll get a New Year card instead! My eye is still a little red...everyone always asks about it...or they want to but don't and just stare. Oh well!



3 comments:
ahhh!! In-N-Out. I don't know if that's how you spell it but I do remember it. I'm also missing Rubio's (I think that's the name) and all the little Taco shops!! Such good food out there!!! Not as good as in the south but still food that I miss that you can't get out here.
Merry Christmas!!
Actually, I don't remember watching movies in the car when I was a kid because well... it was the 70's, and modern technology hadn't been invented yet! LOL!! I do remember driving from Alabama to California with 4 other siblings, and not one of us were in seatbelts, and Mom would nurse Hilary as she drove!
I broke a blood vessel in my eye while I was pregnant, too. It took a while for it to go away, and I hated telling everyone what it was. People would just stare and ask, "What happened?" like I was diseased or something. Anyway, I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment