I am so excited that December is finally here! I tried to get a head start on everything but am STILL in the process of decorating. I guess being pregnant and having a little one running around does slow you down a little. All I have left to do is finish decorating our tree. I guess I've kinda been waiting for Scott to be home so we can do it together...yeah right! The poor guy is just so busy! Anyways, as I was decorating the tree for our ward I thought to myself, "wow, you have time to decorate the wards tree and not your own!" I guess I just like everything to be taken care of when it comes to church. Oh, and feel free to fluff, even out ornaments etc. on out ward Christmas tree...I don't think I did a very good job. Well hopefully we will be taking our family picture this upcoming week and sending them out...I would have done them this week but Jared and I got sick. Just a 24 bug that has been going around. I only had one throw up session but look like I was stabbed with needles all over my face. I have so many little red blood things all over my eyelids and face. Even a nasty old blood thing in my eye! Yeah not taking any pictures! Its a good thing I'm a girl and can pile on the makeup...thank heaven for mineral powder! Anyways... Happy Holidays!



No comments:
Post a Comment