Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Our trip to San Diego and more

Just a fun picture in the grass of Lexi
Can you tell she likes her ExerSaucer

Dallas Temple for Josh's endowment

We went to San Diego two weeks ago...AWESOME! I hadn't seen my sister Nicki's family in over 4 years!
Here is the San Diego Temple. I wish I could have got a picture of my temple during the day...oh well.
Scott and I went to Vegas for his friend Kevin's wedding and ditched the kiddos with my parents...thanks Mom and Dad!

Kevin, Scott, Jake & Mike
This was on our way to SD...Jared loved sitting in a big boy seat and looking out the window at the airplane. He'd better...that seat cost us! Still worth it over driving with Lexi , who cries in the car. On this flight the stewardess loved Lexi. She asked if she could hold her and then asked if she could walk around with her. I had never seen that before. I thought for sure the airlines would have some sort of liability clause that would forbid something like this. Maybe she was new. Anyway, I figured the lady wasn't going anywhere with her so why not! Gave Scott and I a nice break from holding her on our lap. She's so heavy! Just kidding!
Tank and Jared watching a movie...he gets it from Scott!

It was so nice of my grandma and aunt to drive 3 hours to see all of us. We tried to get a picture of all the kids with them but as you can see, kids will be kids. We are missing Angel and Lexi, the oldest and the youngest of all the grand kids.

Lexi's name sake(my grandma) and cousin Cumorah

This is Isaiah holding Lexi. I just thought it was so cute how he always wanted to hold her. All of Nicki's kids were super cute with her. They thought it was so cute how small she is. Even Victor who's 6 kept saying how cute and little she is. Those Loucks kids are just too sweet!

We went to the park down the street. This picture is blurry but I just thought it was so cute how he was throwing his head back in pure delight.

Here's Vic burying himself

Dakota being crazy Kota

Aaron Perez and Lexi at the beach
Sam and Lexi

Jared loves to pour dirt in his hair...I was not surprised to see him do it at the beach

I taught Jared how to make drip castles

He sat there forever making these things

Bumbos are the BEST! After only one trip to the beach I had to buy one for the rest of our trip there. She sat in this thing every time we went to the beach in SD. I even got to take it home for free!


I wish I could have taken a nap like this on the beach...LUCKY!
Silly faces


Tank in the sand
Jared got a free ride back to the car
All in all our trip was super fun and worth every penny. I wish my brother could have been there with us. Maybe next time.

3 comments:

Woolverton Girl said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Sure wish I was on the beach :)

HollyDolly said...

you are so good about taking pictures! i really need to remember to take more whenever i am hanging out with all the kiddos. most of the time, when i remember, they're of jared when you're taking pics! i am glad you guys had a great time . . . i am jealous of the beach pictures, of course!

Sarah Mae said...

I do think Kailey and Lexi look a lot alike. How crazy! And Kailey loves her bumbo too. She won't do much in the swing or bouncer but she'll sit all day in her bumbo. I love it!