Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Sunday, August 30, 2009

This weeks highlights

Jared likes to climb in his old walker...now Lexi's walker. He was sitting right in front of the T.V. and we asked him to move. This is how he did it. It was funny.
Lexi and Me at the Ellison v. Killeen football game. Ellison is Scott's old high school. He LOVES football and I love football games. Next game we'll be ready with our Ellison gear! And old people seats...our backs were killing us after the game...maybe from holding kids!

Grandpa and Lexi at the game


Grandpa and Jared at the game...Jared is telling me that there is a train passing by. Yes, there is a train that passes by on the other side of the fence...right behind the scoreboard...which is ridiculous...it has a replay screen on it and I think flashing ads...only in Texas!

Again, Only in Texas would you find a press box this big at a high school stadium...my high school's was like 10'x 10' how they are SUPPOSED to be! This field is made of turf and grass...it's actually pretty beautiful. My school's had a permanent dirt path down the middle, and when it would rain it was a mud puddle...I know, I slid down it during soccer season!

So am I going to get reported for showing goofy pictures of my son showing off his big by undies?!!!

In this picture he is showing me his muscles...he tends to do this naturally when he gets excited about something new.
Here is Lexi on Scott's baby blanket...She liked picking at the yarn.


Jared found his baby blanket that his Mimi made him. I thought he was too big for it so I had put it away. When I was taking some clothes out to give away he saw it and started jumping with excitement saying, choo choo train!"


Jared and Bode in Bode's new tent that Jared got him for his B-Day.
Yah, Jared not only blew out his candles but stuck his fingers in his cake and opened some of his presents for him! Who invited that kid!

1 comment:

HollyDolly said...

man your kid cracks me up. i love looking at pictures of those two -- you are good about capturing some good moments on camera!