Lexi is 6 months old today. Hard to believe she is half way to a year! She is such a tiny little thing. She is 25inches and 13.6 pounds. Maybe she'll gain some weight now that she is eating some solids.
These pictures were taken in the last few days...enjoy!
Lexi getting a taste of toe.
Guess it tastes good!
Jared is such a good brother. He loves to make Lexi laugh...mostly squeak!
Jared wanted to help feed his little sister. See how serious he is about his job!
Lexi has started to want everything we are eating. So I bought a tiny jar of baby food. She would hardly let us feed her...she kept shoving her hand in her mouth before we could get the spoon in. I think she thought her fingers were where the taste was coming from. So when we got home I thought I'd try some cooked green beans, and let her feed herself.



2 comments:
cute pics :) the first two of alexis chewing on her toes looks like jared! what a cute little set of kids you have . . . they must take after their favorite aunt!
Hey girl! Those are awesome pictures. Looks like fun! Jared is so cute feeding her, her bottle. She does really look like she thinks it is her fingers. too cute!
Post a Comment