We LOVE them! Even though "Nortons" have them too...All the Pritchards claim chubby cheeks as "Pritchard Cheeks".
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
To my wife
Yet again, I am writing on this blog. I very rarely write on here so I hope I am doing this right. Obviously this is Scott. I heard a song a few days ago and I thought about Val. So I wanted to share the song with everyone and with Val. Kind of cheesy, I know. Also, we will be going on a cruise on Saturday, and I'm so excited to be able to spend time one on one with her. We won the cruise from our business and five other couples are going cruising as well. I know we will have a great time and look forward to spending time with the love of my life! I LOVE YOU BABE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Thanks Honey! Love you too!
How sweet are you! I love that song :)
Very sweet Scott! Love the song too! Have a great cruise!!!!
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Update your blog with the vacation pics! :)
Post a Comment