So I'm up at 1:27am waiting on my cinnamon rolls to finish baking. Its a new recipe that I totally started on late and couldn't just stop right in the middle of the whole process! I don't know if they will hold up for our Ward x-mas party at 9am(I don't want them to get too gooey or too dry)...I won't be there at 9...I'll be there at like 9:30-10! I can't even make it on time to sacrament(9am) on Sundays. Ever since I was released from RS President I have totally become a slacker at being a good "time" example.
Anyway, I was Blog-hopping and totally felt guilty that I have slacked off on my blogging. Especially when I saw Erica and Nicki's Blogs. I totally have lots of pictures to share and soooo many cute videos of my kiddos...but don't make the time to post them. The video thing I HATE doing...it seriously takes me like an hour to upload them. What am I doing wrong? Any tips?
Lately Jared has been talking soooo much and so well! He is too cute to listen to. He is really trying to learn...I can see the little wheels turning as I correct him with his annunciation. My favorite thing is how he emphasises his L sounds with his tongue. I think he does this because I would do that to teach him that sound. Lately he LOVES to wear his PJ's. Any time we are home he wants to wear his PJ's. I think he mostly likes to put them on by himself(they are footie's). I just love him!
Lexi has been crawling all over the place...not into trouble yet, thank goodness! Just this week she did her first baby sign...milk. I love watching her little hands do it. So cute and little. Another thing she does that LOVE is how copies us when we say "hi" in a high pitched voice...it totally sounds like she is saying hi.
Soooo..I'm totally cutting this short now because the rolls are done and I am TIRED! Keep up the faithful blogging people! :)



2 comments:
Thanks for the shout out! :) I'm glad to know all my blogging work is enjoyed by somebody. LOL!
Yes thanks!
Post a Comment