We LOVE them!
Even though "Nortons"
have them too...All the
Pritchards claim
chubby cheeks as
"Pritchard Cheeks".
Jared
Alexis
Ava
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Cruise to Cozumel and Progreso Yucatan
Nicki these are for you! I am too lazy to write captions for all of them. I have SOOOO many more but AGAIN I'm too lazy! Enjoy!
We rented scooters...our got a flat tire 1hr before our ship left port! No phones, but these guys stopped and loaded the scooter in the back and took us back for free! What a blessing. By the way Nicki, I got your invite to read your blog but it didn't work...try it again! And I never got one from Erica.. sniffle, sniffle :(
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I sent you an invite! :) Not sure if I have the right email address though....surfergirlval I think is the one I have.
4 comments:
I sent you an invite! :) Not sure if I have the right email address though....surfergirlval I think is the one I have.
Wow! I would have been in such a panic with that whole flat tire thing. Kuddos!
Thanks for the pics. You guys look like you had a great time! :)
Post a Comment