We LOVE them!
Even though "Nortons"
have them too...All the
Pritchards claim
chubby cheeks as
"Pritchard Cheeks".
Jared
Alexis
Ava
Friday, March 5, 2010
Some serious laughing
I showed Jared how to slide down the stairs in a sleeping bag last night. It's Jared's kid-sized sleeping bag so I was literally a "pig in a blanket!" Sorry you can't see his face...but the best part is when you finally can!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That was SO funny! What a cute laugh he has. Do you remember when we use do that at your house in Fermi? Good times, good times.
I was just going to say that Erica...then Amanda and Valerie showed us how to make oranges unhealthy! :) They showed us how to dip them in pure sugar! lol
Sooo cute!!!! Yeah Erica! Those stairs on Fermi came in handy for entertaining kids. I wish I had a video of Sam and Laura doing that without blankets or sleeping bags.
7 comments:
That was SO funny! What a cute laugh he has. Do you remember when we use do that at your house in Fermi? Good times, good times.
I was just going to say that Erica...then Amanda and Valerie showed us how to make oranges unhealthy! :) They showed us how to dip them in pure sugar! lol
Awesome! That was hilarious!
ROFL!! AWESOME!! :)
Sooo cute!!!! Yeah Erica! Those stairs on Fermi came in handy for entertaining kids. I wish I had a video of Sam and Laura doing that without blankets or sleeping bags.
Looks like fun times at your house! What a hoot!
HILARIOUS!! i love it when he slaps his hands on the ground!!
Post a Comment