Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

1 1/2 Years Old!

Our little dude

I decided to take all his pictures at 1/2 marks. I took a 6 month one and thought he looked almost the same at a year old. So that's why I waited.

This is seriously the ONLY picture that came out! He did not want to have his picture taken. I wanted to have a picture with the little #1 but he would throw it every time we tried to place it next to him. Even if he saw it out of the corner of his eye, he would throw it without even turning his head.

4 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

So cute! I love all of his little faces too. That pea launching made me laugh out loud. So gross! I voted that y'all are having another boy. 2 boys are so fun.

Sarah Mae said...

He looks so cute, and old! I can't believe how much he has changed in just the few months it's been since we've been there.

Tobi said...

Thank goodness you and your hubby are combining your DNA again. We need more cute kids like this in the universe.

frankefirst said...

Valerie, congrats on your new preganancy!!! And your son is a DOLL!! What a cutie, I love the cheeks just like Angels.