Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Sunday, September 28, 2008

More fun in Tyler

We went to Tyler this Friday for a double celebration. Sean graduated from the Tyler police academy and we celebrated Paul's 2nd birthday. We are so excited for Sean and his new career. Now he can officially be Scott's personal bodyguard! Sean was telling me about the award given for shooting...apparently he came in 3rd against x-marines and life-long hunters...I don't think Sean had even shot a gun before this class(other than possibly scouting or something years ago.) I know that he will be an amazing police officer. Congratulations Sean! This song is for all the best friends in these pictures.

I forgot to take pictures at Pauls party...:( But here is a pix of Jared while we were at DQ.

After all the partying we had three dirty boys! Here is Paul, Zander and Jared taking a bath. Thanks Sarah for bathing my dirty kid! They had so much fun splashing and playing with toys! Check out that water behind them...I told you they were dirty!

Here they are all nice and clean. Zander was full of smiles!

Paul was full of hugs!



And Jared was full of...spikes?

We had a great trip hanging out with the Ratliff's and Family! See you for the pumpkin patch!

2 comments:

Woolverton Girl said...

Those are some cute boys!!! :)

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

so fun to have so much family close by. I am jealous! Beautiful Texas weather...I miss it!