Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Been a while...

I totally check blogs whenever I get a chance on the computer. It thought it was funny because I stopped checking some of my friends blogs that NEVER get updated. In fact I cross my fingers every time I go to Sarah and Sean's blog...hoping that the last entry will be something more recent than Aug 27th! Then just now I realised that mine hasn't been updated in even longer! So , you're off the hook Sarah! So here I am playing a little catch-up.

So Jared is super good at blowing his nose for us. The other day I could hear him at his highchair blowing over and over again. I went to clean what sounded like a total bugger mess....and here's what I found...

He was launching his peas from his nose, again and again...then would eat them! Yummmm!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm. that's disgusting! make sure one doesn't get stuck up there.

SDR said...

gross!!!