We had our wad Halloween party tonight. Here are some pictures:
Look how cute this kid is!
Jared won the "coolest Costume" award!
Scott and I won the "best Adult Costume" award!
Here are our friends the Schwartz!
Jared's loot! It doesn't look like much but it was heavy for him to cary...yummy!



3 comments:
It was so cool that all of you dressed up last night. I love your sports theme!
I loved the Shwartz's costumes as well.
Listen Val's family, I'm not trying to cause problems but since the extended Pritchard family is the loudest in the ward anyway when we had to vote by applause and all 27 of them screamed you can see how Scott and Val won. I'm not bitter or anything. Seriously, did you see our costumes though? I know who won in my heart.
too bad we didn't get pics of jared throwing his candy and running from me!
Post a Comment