The day has come! We are getting rid of our fish tank. I never cared for it, it was something that Scott wanted and I only let him buy it if I could pick out the decorations that went inside. We have had pretty good luck with it. This is the dirtiest it has been in a while, mostly due to the fact that Scott doesn't have time to clean/maintain it. So the day has come and we decided to sell it. We put it on Craigs List for $250
We are selling everything you see including all that you don't see...like food, cleaning supplies chemicals etc. So if you know of anyone who wants a nice tank with the stand, fish and everything else...send them our way!





1 comment:
Awww, I think your fish tank looks great in your front room! Hope it finds a good home. Anyhow, I've tagged you! Check out my blog if you want to join in the fun.
Post a Comment