Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Thursday, January 29, 2009

"I told you so!"

Well I didn't actually say it, but I was thinking it! Scott has a "problem" with playing with his wedding ring. He is always taking it on and off, twirling it between his fingers. I get pretty frustrated with him when I see him doing it because most of the time it gets flung across the room or whatever.

So today when Scott was at the gym he said he took it off and put it in his pocket. His sweater pocket, and it fell out! Anyways he called the gym and they haven't had a ring turned in. I really hope he is right and someone wouldn't steal a wedding band but my hopes are low.


It's kind of ironic because my sister Amanda actually bought the same ring for her husband Jacob. From the same Hawaiian store in San Diego. I had no idea when I bought mine that he had the same one...actually his is all gold and Scott's was gold and white-gold. I guess we just have good taste. So Jacob lost his like 4 years ago... Men!


Anyways here is my little memorial for the ring...I hope I'm wrong and someone finds it and turns it in. Just out of curiousity, how many of you think someone will find it and turn it in?


Now, close your eyes and picture someone finding this ring and taking it to the front desk at the gym...thanks! :)
P.S. Good thing it wasn't me who lost my wedding ring...I would have a bunch of angry Pritchards after me...I have their grandmothers wedding ring. :) Don't worry guys(pritchard women)I'm not careless with my ring!

6 comments:

Sarah Mae said...

Jake lost his nice wedding ring (it was a yellow gold band with little diamonds imbedded in it)in Iraq the first time he went. He now wears a very cheap, simple band that I bought at Mervyns and sent out to him. MEN!! Sorry to say this, but your chances are slim to none of someone turning a ring in. That's my thought.

Kathryn Cooper said...

That's terrible! I'm going to hope someone turns it in. I'm always afraid Colt will lose his ring. Good luck finding it. Maybe it'll show up in the car or something.

Nicki said...

I dont know if you watch Everybody loves Raymond but they had an episode just like this. He would spin his ring and it would make her really mad and he ended up losing it. Hopefully someone will return it!

Anonymous said...

i am pretty sure that if someone finds it, they are going to turn it in. i choose to believe in the good of people. however, this is killeen so on that note, good luck. can you call that hawaiian store and have them send you a new one?

Valerie said...

I could call the store but that means I have to pay for a new one!

HollyDolly said...

did anyone ever turn the ring in?