Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Haircut

So I cut my hair...short! I have been wanting to cut it short since Thanksgiving and never got around to it. Then Sunday evening I got angry when I was trying to roll over/get up to go to the bathroom...one of the many nightly trips...and got stuck on my long hair. I was so mad! So Monday I went and got it cut. ULTA was running an awesome $20 special...sweet huh! Anyways here are the pictures.

Before...

Samantha this picture is for you...now you can stop asking to see my belly!

After



This picture shows you the back.




11 comments:

The Robertsons said...

SO CUTE! I love it. You sure are one hot Mama!

The Gerlings said...

Super cute! You look great :o)

Trina said...

Very Cute!

Tobi said...

Oh Valerie it looks so darn good! I love it!

Woolverton Girl said...

It looks great, but you always do! I bet it's a lot easier. I love that picture of you, it's beautiful!

Kristy said...

I absolutely love your hair! You are so brave!

Karcher said...

Oh my gosh! I love it! I'm so jealous! Why am I growing my hair out again?

Heidi said...

Now you look like a RS President!

Mel and Steve Norton's Awesome Family said...

I love it! You look MARVELOUS DAWLING!!! Dad says you look younger, I say you look professional. I agree with Heidi, now you look like a RS Pres. By the way, for anyone who wants a peek at what they'll look like with a diff. hairstyle, go to www.marykay.com/melzfaces and download your picture with all hair pulled back. It's lots of fun! XOXO'S Mom

Sarah Mae said...

So cute!!!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Gorgeous haircut. I love it!