Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A new game with Jared

Jared loves to throw his balls (from his ball-pool) down the stairs. It was so funny because I couldn't even see him half the time as he was dropping/rolling the balls through the banister. All I could see were his little fingers while I was standing at the bottom of the stairs catching the balls. I sometimes I would worry about kids upstairs...but just in the last month I have had PLENTY of kid through the house. They have a blast playing with the balls upstairs. I think that if we had solid banisters(I don't know what you call them...half walls?) that it would be a little more nerve racking. Because, I think kids would climb up on the walls to look over. But because you can already see down I think they don't have that temptation, and because I tell everyone that they can play and throw balls down as long as they don't try to climb up to look over. OK, here's pictures of Jared....



"Did you catch it mom?"

No comments: