Ok Heidi, here is my new you know you're a redneck when...You teach your baby to pick his own nose! So little ol' jared has had some pretty sticky little boogers that are WAY up there...Scott always...no, most of the Pritchards(Holly, Scott, and Janet...ok three) obsess with getting boogers out of his nose. So the whole time he cries and just builds up more for another torture session. Not only that but their fingers are too big for his little nostrils....I don't want him to have huge Scotty nostrils! :) So, I decided to stick Jared's little finger up there instead...works great! Not only can he reach the ones WAY up there and it doesn't make him cry but he even laughs sometimes while doing it. I know I'm a genius!!! I figure it's ok as long as he doesn't start eating them like his cousin Maddie.
Here's a funny conversation I had with Maddie last summer about picking and eating boogers:
Val: Hey Maddie don't do that...that's disgusting...I don't pick my boogers.
Maddie: I do!
Val: Why that's nasty?!
Maddie: Cause I like it!

Val: Well, why do you like it?
Maddie: Because, they taste good!
Val: What! What do they taste like?
Maddie: Like a snack.
Val: What kind of snack?
Maddie: Like Cheetos!
Yeah, that's how our conversation went...she defended her booger eating and couldn't see why I was so bothered with it. She it a riot!!
2 comments:
I do have to agree! Cheetos are just plain nasty! I think from now on I'll tell people they taste like my niece's boogers!! LOL!
Now I don't know what to do with this bag of Cheetos in my desk drawer! Oh well, ummmmmm!
Post a Comment