Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Our Trip to Utah

Tank and Jared taking a bath.


Poor Jared was teething on the day of Cumorah's blessing. But Amanda and I were so excited to have the boys dressed alike with matching ties.



We went to a children's Museum on Monday and had lots of fun. Again Jared was a little fevered but he enjoyed all the toys, water and scenery. In these pictures Jared and Tank are playing in the "kiddy pond" area. They had a fake pond with a boat, a huge swan, A beaver house, and a bird house with little people furniture in it.





Outside the Pond area they had a little town, where kids could drive cars, fill up with gas, deliver mail, shop at the grocery store and more!



This water "mountain" was in the middle of the town. the kids could pull up a stool and put on a huge waterproof vest/bib thing while playing in the water. I didn't put one on Jared because I knew he wouldn't make a huge mess. He really liked the water!

No comments: