Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Trip to Brett and Cindy's

In this picture uncle Brett is passing along his love for chocolate to Jared.


We went up to Temple to pick up a Grill that they were replacing with a new charcoal one. They also ended up giving us their Dogloo. SCORE! We had been using a small dog carrier as a type of doghouse for the puppies. We have been wanting to get the girls a real doghouse but could never decide on one. We really wanted to get them an Igloo but they are a little pricey and I'm too cheap! Anyways good timing for Cali and Zoey because it ended up POURING rain the next night. We were gone at Scott's sisters house and had left the girls outside. They were dry but my kitchen counter was SOAKED! I forgot to shut the window! THANK YOU to Brett and Cindy for our Grill and Dogloo!

I told you they'd like it Cindy!

1 comment:

Homemaking said...

Valerie! Shame on you for not bringing them over to my nice cozy house! Poor little dears! Love, Jeimilee