Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Monday, June 2, 2008

King of the puppies!

I let Jared play in the back yard with the dogs...he LOVES it out there! He will throw himself on the floor if I take too long to let him out. Anyways, I keep the blinds open so I can keep an eye on my flowers(he likes to play in the potting soil) and intervene when the dogs get a little lick happy with Jared. He has started to grab their snouts with both hands and talk gibberish to them, telling them to stop. Soooo, I couldn't see him and then noticed his little foot wiggling back and forth on the chair out there. He has never climbed up there so I grabbed my camera to be ready for a picture...When I took this picture he was sitting back(like he was on a throne)shouting at the dogs while they were playing. It was so cute.

The face he is making in this picture is the same face he gave Holly on our way up to AR. He would not smile...he is like his momma...not a early morning person. We had a good laugh because he gave her this blank stare for like 20 minutes! He's hilarious!Click on the picture to see a larger view.


Song for this post: I Just Can't Wait to be King

No comments: