We LOVE them!
Even though "Nortons"
have them too...All the
Pritchards claim
chubby cheeks as
"Pritchard Cheeks".
Jared
Alexis
Ava
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Our crazy weekend...(click on pictures to see larger view)
We Went to Tyler Texas to visit our friends the Ratliff's and knock out some appointments that Sarah made..GO SARAH! Anyways these pictures are of the Bell Family Farm. As you can see it is totally a party house. We went swimming and the boys played on the toys and in the sandbox. We plan on going back and taking a ride on the "train". Now the sad part of the trip. We went to our last appointment with a family in Sarah's ward and Jared touched the BBQ lid. It was so heartbreaking to see him in so much pain. I felt so bad. Sean and Scott gave him a blessing right way and I was able to have a doctor in their ward call in a prescription for the burn. He touched the grill with both hands and they blistered up pretty big. But as you can see he is a strong baby and was playing around like normal today. He did have a little trouble getting up off the floor using his elbows...then he eventually popped the blisters from trying to use his hands so much. They are looking great(as great as nasty blistered skin can get) and no signs of infection or anything. I just love the power of a priesthood blessing! My poor baby!
Oh my goodness, that makes me so sad for him. I am happy to hear he is doing good and I love the pictures of him doing everthing with his bandages. hope they continue to get better.
4 comments:
Poor Jared!! That really looks like it hurts. Big HUGS for Jared!
Oh my goodness, that makes me so sad for him. I am happy to hear he is doing good and I love the pictures of him doing everthing with his bandages. hope they continue to get better.
[url=http://bariossetos.net/][img]http://bariossetos.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]softwares prices, [url=http://hopresovees.net/]buy dreamweaver for[/url]
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/][/url] buy adobe photoshop software buy macromedia 8
buy photoshop creative [url=http://hopresovees.net/]where to buy software to[/url] niche store software
[url=http://hopresovees.net/]adobe photoshop cs4 adjustments panel size[/url] coreldraw x4 serial
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/]microsoft video software[/url] educational software store
dirt cheap software [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]discount on software for[/b]
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/][img]http://bariossetos.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]buy sell signals software, [url=http://bariossetos.net/]selling software programs[/url]
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/][/url] school software discounts microsoft office 2003 in jacksonville florida
future of filemaker pro [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]is discount software[/url] cheap oem software
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/]adobe photoshop cs3 crack .rar[/url] where to buy software to
[url=http://hopresovees.net/]adobe photoshop cs4 stonehenge prerelease[/url] computer software retail stores
Software original [url=http://hopresovees.net/]to buy software in hong[/b]
Post a Comment