Jared loves this little basketball outfit...when I put it on him he kept rubbing his belly because he loved how silky it felt.
We LOVE them! Even though "Nortons" have them too...All the Pritchards claim chubby cheeks as "Pritchard Cheeks".
Saturday, June 14, 2008
More pictures...
Jared and his friend Bode having fun eating lunch.
Jared making faces on the back door...can you tell, he does it all the time!
He was actually playing Peek-A-Boo in this picture...he loves to stand on the couch.
Schwartz family (James, Sarah & Bode) at the Waco Zoo.
Me and Jared at the zoo. None of us had ever been so we went...Scott was busy working...Make that money honey!
BIG turtle!


This picture was REALLY dark so I did what I could, that's why it's so bright.
Sleepy family...It looks like Scott loves the dogs more than our baby...not really, Jared didn't want to lay on the couch...so he drank his bottle on the floor.
GOT JUICE?

Jared loves this little basketball outfit...when I put it on him he kept rubbing his belly because he loved how silky it felt.
Jared loves this little basketball outfit...when I put it on him he kept rubbing his belly because he loved how silky it felt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment