Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Monday, June 2, 2008

Our trip to Ashtown Arkansas

We went to Arkansas for our nephews Senior graduation. We had a blast! We made sure we were SUPER loud for him...even after he said the prayer. We were trying to make him embarrassed by being so loud but I don't think he cared. Afterwards we went back to Heidi's house and stuffed our faces...even Jared!


It was funny because when we left that night back to the hotel, Josh asked what Restaurant we were staying at and holly said La Collina. we were all so tired...he meant Hotel and she meant Comfort Suites...we had a long laugh (you know...the night giggles, when you cant stop) it was funny.

Here are some other pictures we took while we were there also.

1 comment:

Tobi said...

How fun! I love visiting family. Jared is so cute! I just want to pinch his little cheeks.