I got this email from my friend Kimberly today....I had never read this story but was in complete tears reading the link and then finding her blog. I will put whatever link I can find so everyone can keep up with Stephanie's blog. Stephanies blog: http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/
The email:
Hello All,
I have been overwhelmed the last couple of months when I learned that a dear friend of mine was in a private plane crash. She has a great story.
I met Stephanie while I was going through my divorce. I can honestly say that it was during the hardest time of my life. She had moved into a house in my old neighborhood. (I was staying with my parents in UT, but had come back for custody evaluation) I saw Stephanie and new she was new. She was dressed in a pencil skirt, polka dots and chunky neclace and earings. Not to mention some killer pumps. She was carrying a baby, as was I. She was absolutely stunning in her red lipstick.
I went to the nursing lounge to nurse my baby and started talking with a friend named Katie. Stephanie joined us to nurse her son Nicholas as well. Katie and I were talking about our passion for natural childbirth, and especially home birth. It was awesome when Stephanie said that she was into homebirth as well. We talked about my divorce and other things. I knew she was special from the moment I met her.
After moving back to Arizona I saw her speak in church (even though I attend another ward) Her passion for Jesus Christ was amazing, as well as her love of the gospel.
I showed up on her doorstep one night and said....something like "I think we should be friends". Stephanie invited me in, and has shared her home with me on several occasions. It was fun to hear her passion for motherhood. She shared books with me and mothering techniques. Her husband Christian also offered good advice.
All in All they are wonderful people. And I love them dearly. I hope you enjoy the following article. (made me cry)
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/10/26/20081026sisters1026a1.html
Love,
Kimberly



1 comment:
is this kimberley (andelin)? I thin kyou will have a delicious baby! Because you are delicious!! hehehe
love ya!
Post a Comment