Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Monday, October 27, 2008

How fun!

I was looking at my little baby's growth chart at the top of my blog...It finally looks like a little baby! I love reading about what stage she is in every week. I even have some websites bookmarked so I can look at real pictures and get more info.

I have been able to feel her move for a while now, but now Scott can feel her too! She is all over the place. I love it though. Just last night...no, early this morning(6am) she wouldn't let me go back to sleep...usually I get angry if i am awake that early but not today...I am just so grateful to know that she is alive and growing! I would totally put up some pictures of me but Scott had the memory card in his laptop forever...and now that I have it back I need him to take one of me. So be patient...I have a funny shaped body while I'm pregnant anyways!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Im glad everything is going well with your pregnancy. Its so much fun to feel them move...hopefully she dosent kick you to hard like my second one did to me. :)