So after 7 great years of driving my Mazda aka "Sport" we had to say goodbye. I bought Sport my senior year of high school brand spankin new. I've driven across country(From Cali to Texas and back...then back again) and anywhere my little heart desired. Sport was a trooper.
Well Scott has been driving Sport for the last 2 years and with his businesses we really started to notice how incredibly high our gasoline bill was...like $800 a month. So we had to say goodbye to Sport.
Well Scott has been driving Sport for the last 2 years and with his businesses we really started to notice how incredibly high our gasoline bill was...like $800 a month. So we had to say goodbye to Sport.
In his place we bought...



2 comments:
you guys are so smart we have a suburban! yuck on gas prices let me tell you, I feel your pain! I just want a cute little car like that, that will hold five kids! Geez when are the car builders going to catch on? LOL it is very cute congrats... Now make your hubby take you to dinner every weekend on the money you saved! That is what I would do…. LOL
what the crap you two! You could have given that to me! I am driving the dodge which gets 11mpg on the street and 13mpg on the hwy! guaruntee sport was better. and there's one more seat in it and its lifted! i totally would have bought that off of you!
Post a Comment