Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Alexis Hope Pritchard!

Alexis was born Sunday morning, 8:38a.m. 7.5lbs, 18 1/2in. She was a successful VBAC delivery. I think I labored a total of 10 hours start to finish. I checked into the hospital at 2am, got an epidural at 3:30, pushed for an hour(when it came time) and had horrible back labor...the epidural only numbed below and not my back! Oh well, she was worth it! We are now home and recovery is going well...I love the drugs! I'm hoping I will heal quickly and will be able to get back into the swing of things here shortly. Here are the only pictures I have with me at the moment...Scott has hospital ones on his laptop, and Holly has a TON on her face-book. Enjoy!

Jared loves to give kisses!

Saying "cheese"


Lexi, ready to go home



One day old






7 comments:

rachel said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Woolverton Girl said...

I love the pictures of Jared & her. It's fun to watch the older ones with thier new babies! She is so pretty! Hope to see her soon!

Kristy said...

How exciting! I love her adorable cheeks! So cute!

Trina said...

Congratulations!!!

The Robertsons said...

She is SO cute! Congrats! HOW are you doing? Im sure it will be an adjustment going from one kid to two. Let me know if you need anything. i miss you!

Sarah Mae said...

CONGRATS! I have been checking your blog hoping to see when/if she was born! I'm so happy for you guys! Hopefully we will have this baby in the not-so-distant future!

HollyDolly said...

i totalyl stole these pictures and put them on mine! such cute kids you have!