Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Friday, March 6, 2009

Some fun pictures

Jared is totally faking...and so is Scott!


Sweet baby

This is what I woke up to...I didn't her him come in or climb in bed. Look at how sweetly he watches her sleep.


He just loves his little sister


Okay, I have been using a shield when nursing. I found Jared using a bottle nipple to nurse himself!


He is too smart. I'm glad he didn't find my real shield.



Then he decided to nurse Alexis!
These pictures are priceless!


I LOVE baby girl clothes!


My little family


5 comments:

rachel said...

SOOOOO cute! Those pictures are going to be great blackmail for when he's older :) I totally agree, baby girl clothes are SO darling!

HollyDolly said...

okay . . . the nursing picture is HILARIOUS! i love sweet little pictures like that. i think it was heidi who used to pretend to nurse her dolls through her belly button. you'll have to ask mom!

Nicki said...

Great pictures. I love the picture of Jared trying to nurse his sister.

New Life in Utah said...

HEY HEY BIG CONGRATS! what a sweet baby. Love all the pics and girls are sooooo fun to dress up. Now you have to post a fashion show of her in this blog so you will have all the cute girl clothes on film. ttfn Gidget ( Tiffanie sister)

Dana said...

Congratulations on the new little girl! She's adorable! Is that a picture of Jared trying to breastfeed her with the nipple thing? Very cute! How's Jared handling the new addition? I hope you are doing well. - Dana :)