Jared

baby

Alexis

baby development

Ava

babies

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Norton nose

So I was looking at my sister Amanda's blog and stole this picture...

This is Cumorah, Mandy's little girl. I think she totally has my nose. At least for now. Let me do a little refresher for ya...

Sorry it's b&w. This is actually my sister Laura and me. But see the nose...we both have it! Tell me if you think I'm crazy...or maybe just proud!

3 comments:

Woolverton Girl said...

All I can see is Jared!! He looks so much like you, that could be him in that picture!!

Tobi said...

YEP! I agree with you Valerie. Same nose.

Jacob & Amanda peters said...

Hey, you have a good eye for this sort of thing. She totally has your noses. Did your friend mean that cumorah looks like jared or that he looks like you in your picture. i think they meant cumorah because they could be siblings for sure:)love ya!