We LOVE them! Even though "Nortons" have them too...All the Pritchards claim chubby cheeks as "Pritchard Cheeks".
Saturday, March 21, 2009
My Life, My Strength, My Heart, My Happiness...My Wife!
So this is Scott. I have never added a new post to a blog before so this is new for me. I wanted to add this for my beautiful wife. Today (22nd) is Val's birthday. I just wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday. Val I want to let you know that you mean the world to me! You are such a strength to me. You keep me in line and I will be ever greatful for you! You are a great mother to our children and I couldn't ask for a better mommy for them! You are a strenth to everyone around you and such a great leader. I admire you for your hard work and desire to do what is right! You are my love and my life. You are my heart and my happiness. You are so beautiful and charming. I am honored and ever greatful that you chose me and let me have you as my wife! I LOVE YOU BABE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Awww, that's so sweet!! Today is Taylor's birthday too, I didn't realize they had the same birthday. Happy Birthday, Val!
Happy Birthday! You have a really nice husband...that was really cute :)
Happy Late Birthday Val!! I hope you had a great day.
Very good information
Post a Comment