Oh Mija!! I am just so thrilled for you all!! Looking at your precious children brings joy to my heart. You have blessed your parents with 2 beautiful grandchildren. Alexis is gorgeous! She looks just like you! I am happy to hear that your delivery went well...funny how the pain is forgotten as soon as we see our baby! Love and kiss your babies for Ms. Denise! I hope to see you when you visit next time! Love you!
6 comments:
Thank you for letting me hold her and love on her yesterday. She is the cutest little squish ever!
Definitely look like brothers and sisters. Congrats!
Oh Mija!! I am just so thrilled for you all!! Looking at your precious children brings joy to my heart. You have blessed your parents with 2 beautiful grandchildren.
Alexis is gorgeous! She looks just like you! I am happy to hear that your delivery went well...funny how the pain is forgotten as soon as we see our baby!
Love and kiss your babies for Ms. Denise! I hope to see you when you visit next time!
Love you!
Congratulations! I can't believe she already has such cute fat cheeks!
same nose. both super cute. they *must* take after their favorite aunt [me, of course!] . . .
Congrats on your baby. They both look alot alike!
Post a Comment